Happy Valentine’s Day!
Whether you receive flowers from a special someone, or just use this day as a very valid excuse to treat yourself to some wonderful blooms, here are some tips for making sure they last.
- Make sure to use the flower food that is included
- Mix the flower food in the vase with lukewarm water
- Cut an inch diagonally off of the stems to ensure good water and food absorption
- Remove all leaves that fall below the water level
- Change the water every other day or so
Following these tips will help the flowers last at least a week.