So, how was your week? Was it full of frantic Valentine’s planning? Or did you just chill?
I’m looking forward to some rest in the coming weeks; February is drawing to a close, no major events for a bit, finally just some time to work, play and enjoy.
I’m still working on my office re-do and I hope to share some of the progress with you soon. It has been a wonderful experience that has definitely increased my creative juices and really inspired my inner designer! If you have something that you have been wanted to re-organize, or re-jig, or just re-do, I say go for it! Use this weekend as your starting point and just do it. You’ll feel a sense of accomplishment and a renewed love for your space.
And in between your inspiring moments, take a few minutes to sit back, relax and browse through these fun links. Enjoy.
- I am totally in love with flowers, but even more obsessed with what I put them in. These glorious ceramic vases are just beautiful: Frances Palmer Pottery
- Is there anything better than beautiful stationary? No, no there is not! Check out this cool letterpress for your girlfriends: You’re Pretty Card
- Looks like these two had a good night last night: Memory of Wild Night
- Are these even real? Honestly, some of the most unbelievable, stunning photographs of the sun I have ever seen: HD Photographs of the Sun
- Loving these fun, quirky trays: Trees Tray
photo source: the pale mauve post