Wow, January seems to be flying by for me. Usually this is a tough month; cold weather, short days, 5 weeks, did I mention cold weather? But, thankfully, we’re moving quickly to February and so much fun in the coming year. Enjoy your second last weekend of the month and while you’re sipping your latte or hot chocolate, browse through the links below. Enjoy!
- This would be my dream spot for an ultra cool outdoor party (not to mention a cool pad to live in); Chelsea patio
- Love this super, super easy DIY project. It’s perfect for gifts for any party or event and bring cool colour into the mix; DIY Specialty Salt
- Totally drooling over these beautiful florals. So much inspiration; Flower Wild
- If you like mushrooms, or know someone who does, this is a fantastic gift; Back to the Roots
- I’ve always had trouble understanding the true difference between buttercream and ganache, frosting or paste. This article is a fantastic explanation; Sweetapolita