Short week, new weekend! I plan on having some tasty libations like this delicious looking martini, a twist on my favourite lemon drop (see link below for the info). There are some fun links for you to explore this weekend, so I’ll just let you get to it. Enjoy every minute.
- I love martinis and the lemon drop is my ultimate favourite. This recipe adds a little lavender for a unique twist. Can’t wait to give it a try.
- Father’s Day is fast approaching and this gift is really fun.
- Culture and creativity is what keeps a city ever evolving and I think this art installation in New York City gives an interesting and fun perspective. I like the imagery of roundness; both in the structure and when looking out from the inside.
- Continuing on my “round” theme, I’m totally loving this spot in Australia. It’s fun and funky and I could throw one very cool party here.
- A sweet little DIY project that I think is just right for the season.
- Kale is so super good for you but I have a very limited repertoire on interesting ways to prepare it. Now I have five cool ideas from these recipes. Yum.
photo source: Rue