I’m really energized by what is trending right now in fashion. Bold Patterns, elements from nature and colour, colour, colour. So much of our entertaining and decor style is influenced by fashion and art so I think that this could be a really fun and interesting spring and summer for parties and entertaining. I am going to challenge myself to be more bold and try things that I may not have thought to before. I’m going to mix and match patterns, try a shocking pink colour or combine world influences when I am entertaining or consulting.
It’s fun to be inspired by what’s out there and get a little creative.
I have a few fun links to browse through this weekend, but really, let’s get out there and explore! Enjoy.
- creative and conceptually interesting floral art: Exploded Flowers by Fong Qi Wei
- so, if I add some carrot does that mean my cookie can count as a vegetable?: Interesting cookie recipe
- honestly, such a simple yet pretty cool item: JPEGS hooks
- who doesn’t like a good dog pic? A fun photographic portrait series by Tobias Lang: Your Pet and You
- I love gift wrapping (it’s an obsession with paper and stationary that I just can’t control!) so this DIY looks cool: DIY Gift Bag
Have a great weekend!
photo source: Fong Qi Wei