It’s that time of year again and we are delighted to be featured in Houzz’s latest article on great DIY ideas for New Year’s. This tissue paper and mylar tassel
As the holidays keep whirling by, I thought that I would make it easier for you to find what you may be looking for. Today, I’m putting links to some of my previous articles that I think may be of help during the holidays, plus a few links to articles and such that I featured on my twitter feed (if you aren’t following me on Twitter yet, do!).
So, for the next few days, you just have to come to this one place to find the information you need.
If you are hosting a party
- Music, An Essential Element
- Top Hosting Tips
- Roasted Turkey Recipe
- Roasted Turkey Recipe Part 2 – The Turkey Debacle
- Table Setting Guide (although this was for Thanksgiving, it is perfect for Christmas celebrations too)
- Passionate Mistletoe Cocktail
- Vicki’s Super Easy Blueberry Muffins
From The Twitter Feed
Let me know if there is something that you find inspiring, gives you a laugh, provides advice or just let’s you take a moment to pause.