This is a ridiculously easy punch to make.
But, I know what you’re thinking, do you really need another punch recipe?
Uh, yes, you do. Especially one that is as easy and delicious as this one.
Did I mention how easy this one was?!
A punch is a really good bet for any type of party. It’s quick to make because there is less fuss with mixing, you can make a large portion at a time, and people can just help themselves if you have other things to tend to.
This easy punch works for a wedding or baby shower, a Sunday brunch, even an afternoon tea party…whatever the occasion, this recipe is easy, refreshing and really pretty.
Seriously Easy and Super Delicious Pineapple Punch
- one carton pineapple juice
- one litre of 7-up (or Sprite)
- orange sorbet or sherbet, to mix in as needed
- one large bowl and spoon to mix
- grab the bowl
- pour in the pineapple juice
- pour in the 7-up
- spoon in the sherbet, slowly mixing it to create some froth
- when reached desired frothiness, stop adding sherbet
I mean really? Simplicity at it’s best.
This is also a great base for any other flavours you may want. You could use a different flavoured sherbet, like raspberry, or add ice cubes with frozen petals in them. Be creative and go for it. You really can’t mess it up.